Today is the first day of my journey. I have decided to try something new. I have decided to practice restraint. I have decided to put my willpower to the test. I have also decided to create my first blog!! Today, I begin the Master Cleanse 10-day challenge! I have convinced myself that it is worth trying, well my own persuasion and personal friends' testimonies.
I have conducted research on this Detox Diet, consulted promising "doctors to be" and other friends, and I have prayed. I believe it is time to cleanse my body and free it of all of its toxins in one drastic process. Okay, maybe its not all that drastic, but drastic adds flavor to my description of this process. I also believe that this Master Cleanse may be used as a form of fasting as well. Do you agree?
For those of you who are not familiar with the Master Cleanse, simply put, it is a Detox Diet that rids your body of its toxins. Its ingredients include: lemon juice, maple syrup, cayenne pepper, and water.
I will share my Master Cleanse experience with you by reporting the capacities of my daily intake; including how it tastes, its side effects (not all side effects are quickly spoken or in tiny print), and the difficulty or ease in seeing this process through. I will not report the full details or full history of the Master Cleanse. Information about the Master Cleanse is not what this blog is for. The purpose of this blog is to simply share with you all my personal experience regarding this Master Cleanse process, in as much detail as possible, to help anyone else determine whether he or she would like to give it a try. However, if you have any questions regarding the background of the Master Cleanse, I will be glad to answer.
Now, lets get to it! I have had my first glass of my experience this morning, and I must say that it didn't really taste bad. The taste of the lemon juice wasn't so powerful or tangy. Therefore, the lemon juice didn't make the drink hard to consume. The taste of the maple syrup really came through. It added a nice, sweet flavor to the drink, as may be expected. Now, the cayenne pepper is the kicker! Even though only one-tenth teaspoon of cayenne pepper is included in the drink, it packs a powerful punch. The cayenne pepper will leave a burning, hot sensation in your throat, which may be expected as well; but the sensation diminishes in minutes or with a drink of water. So, ultimately it does not seem as though the flavor will be a problem in drinking it everyday, multiple times a day.
I will consume at least 6 glasses a day, maybe more. This is only my first day, so I am trying to compose a drinking schedule, determine how much I can take, and how often. Remember, our bodies are all different. Thus, we must moderate our intake according to our individual body responses.
Well, I'm off to venture into Conflicts of Law. I will report back either tonight or tomorrow morning.(Still figuring that part out too).
Feel free to comment!
Thanks for reading, Love to All and Good day!! :)
2 comments:
Sounds interesting. It should be very interesting to see if you can suppress your HUNGEERRR for this extended period of time. Good luck to you, I would hate to be around you on day 6.
P.S.
You'll probably change your background around day 5, may be too tempting!!!
Actually, I chose grapes so that I could fantasize eating them. And my font is called "cherry cream soda." Gotta soothe those cravings somehow. ;) Thanks
Post a Comment